CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Law of order

Greetings loyal Flamex and Harumarian!

I am Lellouche vi Harumaria

the law of love is life and loyalty

That was my birth name. oh? does that name sound familiar? yes i bet it does if you were at the Flamex guild and i was your leader for a given privilege.

Since Flamex is in a state of rebuilding its broken bounds and regaining trusts, here is all the same as to what is going on over there.

Together we shall obtain justices our own ways.

Flamex or not.

You know about the Harumarian government, they will destroy your spirit. and even before that if you attack them, you will be called a terrorist regarding who you are or what you can do.

I say, let us join hands and treat all of ourselves as equals. our organization has no leadership, must i guide you through the next series of events.

Of coarse i am not asking anything from any of you at all.

my brothers and i have made a deal over who gets justices first. Well, my younger brother known as Mancer Li Jamaria.

If any handy information is out there and you stumble upon it, please let us know.

so that's it for now, call us up if your lands are in danger or you just want to talk. we will be here listening to you.

-Lellouche Vi Harumaria

8 comments:

Alter Cosmos said...

I am well aware of the fact that Harumaria is out of hand. More than once they have been, quite..... disagreeable in their faction choices. For now, immeadiate action should not be taken. We can wait this out and see how the battle's take out accordingly. Also in reference to the new Flamex order, i think that the action taken is alright. But more action and less orders could be taken but other than that everything is quite fine. Also how is mancer? and how is the rebellion? because i have not been contacted by your faction in quite some time.

~Alter Cosmos~
-There is a weapon that none can attest to, and that weapon is Hope-

Lachlann said...

the rebellion doesnt exist any more due to the ongoing war between both harumarian contries and my own.

Mancer is doing fine, but he is scared to come onto the chat because he has been bullied numerous of times.

so, thats about it, thanks for commenting


-Lachlann

Alter Cosmos said...

Well I'm sorry to hear the rebellion is no more. But under my notions of you, I'm guessing there's another group that your are forming. And tell Mancer he has nothing to worry about, I will not let loose KAM anymore, if that's what he is afraid of.

~Alter Cosmos~
-There is a weapon that none can attest to, and that weapon is Hope-

Lachlann said...

okay, i will make sure i will tell mancer that KAM will be here, seriously he got really weird and stopped coming on for some apperant reason

Avion said...

hey lach been a wile......sorry bout the rebellion.

Unknown said...

Hey Buddy!

This is Dark. man my group needs help

first of all we were trapped in hell... and i believe some one pulled off this sick joke on me

seccond of all. all of the girls in my flock have a crush on me...

do you think its my looks or my voice or my everything

besides, Lachlann

I wanna alliance.

sure i have honorary Rebellionites already in my flock.

but still. waddea say. my flock would like the support


-Accept it-

-Dark

Lachlann said...

as long as you appoint yourself to the Dark Knights, i will allow it, Lord Darkness


any who. i am aware that your flock needs some apperental work. and be my guest to drop by and say some more about yourself

i personaly believe that your just natrualy good-looking

not to be freaky in a way though

sure... fine i accept. but for a price.

this alliance will lead to a price


give the Dark Knights your tallents and support and this alliance shall be made.

-Lachlann

Zeit Exitium said...

Hey half Brother, its been a while and things have changed. I'm here for 2 things: One, A request to help us. Two, to rejoin the Knights of Exitium. If you need any assistance, ask me.

-Scourge Exitium