CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Showing signs of madness?


Yes.... I am... I need friends... Friends that I can trust... Some friends I can cry on their shoulders if I need too... Just some one. anyone, Reach out to me... Pull me out of this darkness, So I actually know who has been checking up on me... Any one!!!?

Hehe.... Okay... Now I am mad... really mad... I have been waiting, waiting, and waiting for people to understand my pain......
hehe... haha.... HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Okay... I have gone completely mad now... Not feelings... BUT COMPLETELY CRAZY!!!!!!

Okay.... I am regaining controll... but there is somthing not right here...

6 comments:

strawbeesplash said...

please
don't go mad on us.

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

Lachlann, ur not goin mad, not if i have anything 2 say about it. keep control over urself, Lachlann. im here 2 back u in whatever u do.
fly high, fly fast, fly forever
Phoenix (fireweilder) Sharpwing

Lachlann said...

I.... am... trying.... too... so very deeply... I have... mixed emotions I just cant talk about as well....

Its like... I have been... on a search for my road to life for a long time but I just cant find a certain path to follow anymore...


The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Tyshiro Tyde said...

Dont worry Lach, I'll always be there to help you out of the abysses some of us find ourselves in,

Tyu

Lachlann said...

yea.... I dont really need symapthy though...

Thanks for caring too...


The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Tyshiro Tyde said...

sympathy? I'm just telling you that I'll pull you out of the darkness
we'll fight til the end
Tyu TIde