CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

...my own two eyes see the world for me...


Why should there be a road too life...? If there isnt anyone to turn too...? What if all that seemed good has now died or I can see in you the darkness is a rising... everything is going off my path... Where should I go from here...? I have asked myself these questions....

First my life... my devotion... I am what I am.... If you look at me more then I want too bad for you I wont be giving you any attention... I am who I say I am... I am not a very cheerful guy to hang around... Inside me lays a power I do not know.... and its searching for a way out...

the world changed my point of veiws... why should we fight for the cause of fighting another side? Why waist our breaths...? Is it because we feel more powerful and we get to fight as we please or treat the others how we want because we think we are better then them...? Or does the other side look down at us like little children playing in the feilds...

I had none of that... my shadow is casting over to the darker side of this path... I dont know whats right or whats wrong anymore... Untill I looked into my own eyes... I can see the blood lust... the anger with in me from being betrayed... Am I a friend or foe... thats your thought to think...

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

6 comments:

strawbeesplash said...

you should go into song business
totally
i bet there're sooooo many ppl out there who connect with that

Lachlann said...

um.... It can be a song.... Well... its cool for a song personaly, thanks for the idea Fwit....

I guess....

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Unknown said...

It seemed like a song to me in some parts... and the statements blew me away in some parts... Lachlann you are one smart fighter...

Keep fighting


Fly on... Fly free
Fang Goth

Lachlann said...

I gues... I didnt know that...


The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Tyshiro Tyde said...

once u think about it it kind of is...?

it doesnt matter anymore

not like it ever did to me...

I feel hollow inside for some reason....

Tyu

Lachlann said...

um... I have no clue how too comment on this... let me just say this... I feel bad I guess...