CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a new member....?


So for the ones who dont know this person please say so. This is my buddy, Fang Goth, yeah, his hair was changed due too body transformations but, he is willing too help out on this prodject. also he is really bored so, he is just looking for somthing too do. if you dont know Fang, here is his blog address...
http://fang-goth.blogspot.com/

So anyways, Fang is a really powerful warrior that is up too anything, upon his skills and belives Fang Goth is exactly fourteen years old and posseses fire and shadow skills. Being emo in the past led Fang Goth having his wrist wrapped in bandages... oh well, poor guy... anyways... I am not going on ANY missions with anyone until this Rebellion war is over... so dont come crying too me if you want me too come on some SPECIAL mission, because I am sick and tired of fighting over them.

Flamex does missions, we Rebellionists keep peace with in our frountiers...





10 comments:

strawbeesplash said...

eternal q:
do i count as a member???

Unknown said...

um... if you register.. I think

strawbeesplash said...

register?
what register?

X said...

Lach... I want to talk to you..... I don't really know.. what to talk about, but... I just want to talk to you ok? Just not... not here. where everyone can read it.. I know that sounds... weird, but..... I just..

just come back around sometime ok?


~X

Unknown said...

Next time when you see lach on my chat boxx... thats when you enter into the Rebellion I belive

Chiharu Sterling said...

Lachlann, I am here too make a request, please allow me into your rebellion, I will talk with you about it, just drop me a line...

C u soon

Krad said...

And one more thing, meet me on Dark's chatting box asap!

Lachlann said...

YOu may join Chiharu, but I may warn you, dont you bring your troubles with you, last time was cut short,

So dont think about goofing off here, like you wouldnt, I am just warning you...

so dont act so happy here, this is serious, reaally serious, got it?

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Mancer said...

Lachlann... you have demolished my plans for the last time... concider your self in your own war... destroying the darkness shafts and the super nova guardians will lead you no power... even if you have obtained many abilities...

I bet you dont eve remember me do you...? that does not matter... Show yourself at once so we can work this one out in a not so violent matter...

Zeit Exitium said...

Hello Brother (if you are). If you ever need help, just ask okay? The rest of my flock will spring to action immediatly. Do you guys still meet on darks chat box?