CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008



A war broke out in the Rebellion, tangling with some unknown warriors, that travel alone but have formed a group. They ambushed our main recourse's and stole many treasures and cherished trademarks. they are very high skilled and dangerous, one of them was recorded too be a shadow mancer like myself. I do not belive such rubish though.
Having demon like skills and trademarks the smallest of them all was so powerfull reality tore the Rebellion apart in millisecconds right after our other war. we are falling apart, especialy with these terrorists in our territories... we need too stick together and stay strong, that is the only way how we are going too defend ourselves against these highly dangerous hybrids....

12 comments:

Tyshiro Tyde said...

sorry for flipping out at you Lachlann

Tyu

Lachlann said...

Okay...? I thought you were mad at me for life...?

I do not know though, I heard about your new flock, remember what I said though?

When you leave, you leave and dont return. if you make A NEW GROUP around the Rebellion, we will be suspicious.

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

strawbeesplash said...

i would type a bit more, but...
my hand's numb...

Lachlann said...

Its alright

Krad said...

HAHAHHA!! I AM BACK! AGAIN! BUT LITTLE SHADOW MANCERS WONT ESCAPE ME EVER AGAIN! YOU AND YOUR TWO LITTLE BROTHERS ARE IN DEAD TROUBLE IF I RECIEVE ONE MORE NOTICE FROM ANY OF THEM!!!



hehehe.... and Lachlann.... I dont know how powerful you are... but keep in mind..hehehe... I will kill you also... mehehehe... and also... I will kill the closest person too you... the hardest and long termed fight they will ever live or die through... meheeh...


=3

Zeit Exitium said...

wow, chiharu, i knew id find you here, i could squash you with one blow, so i suggest you get your sorry self on darks chat now, and fight like a true demon.

Krad said...

NO! I will never do such a thing... quiet yet...

Zeit Exitium said...

how dare you threaten to kill lachlann and the rest of the shadow mancers? you are lucky to be hiding let me tell you..

Krad said...

really. how am I lucky, tell me little boy, what makes you so confident...

Zeit Exitium said...

why dont you come on darks chat and find out then

Krad said...

I asked you the question first... now answer me...

Zeit Exitium said...

*laughs loudly* Well, demon, it seems i gotta go take care of something now.. but you will find out soon enough chiharu, you best be ready for a beat down