CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

... A warning...

A new era has come... I am Lachlann... The Shadow Wielder of the Rebellion... and this is my other way too seek help in destroying the neighboring nations known world wide in the Realm. A separate thing from space itself the Realm is one massive territory...

For the ones who dont know I am a 3% vampire... and 97% Shadow Wielder. I have short brown hair and shimmering purple eyes... Within me there is a power... A power beyond your wildest imagenations... I am not even aware of that one power deep with in...

My powers:
Shatica: The power located with in my left eye, I have the power too scan others minds, controll their thoughs, actions and more... I can see within and through anything I want too, I can see all 360 degrees around me as well. I can sense powersorces near and far and can feel others pain.

Tsubakican: Tsubakican is my defense... It is used for keeping me at 100% all the time... its a power within me that keeps my body healthy and strong. I havent really gotten injured... Actualy I dont know what true pain feels like... Accept when it deals with Shatica...

Ganacan: The shadow pulse within my body that keeps my power up and running. When an internal mussle is torn or worse Tsubakican heals it but Ganacan keeps Tsubakican alive within me. Ganacan is shadow power a little stronger then Tsubakican but it is not visible too the human eye.

Raigan: My shadow power. My main power sorce, it is my shadow dwelling powers that allows me too live.. you see, I have no soul, all of these known powers with in me keeps my body alive... All I am is shadow... Raigan I can bend too my will as I please and use it in almost any form I can and wish too do.

But now its our chance, our chance too make the move... but its your turn now... Join me... Or be against us...

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

18 comments:

Shun said...

I have made my appearence my lord...

I shall serve you in my debt for sparing my life....

-Shun

Lachlann said...

Very well then Shun...

I shall take you under my wings from now on...

You are my intern, my royal partner... you shall do what ever I say from now... on...

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

griffinrider said...

uh...hi. i'm not really sure what you're talking about. perhaps you can be abit more clear? i know, being mysterious sounds a lot better, but if you would first just tell me what you're talking about straight out, you can go right back to being mysterious again.

Tyshiro Tyde said...

I decide to join you no matter the cost,

We'll fight til the end
Tyu Tide

Lachlann said...

Anyways... I got yor message... I think its wonderful if you join the Rebellion... But your true race belongs within Flamex... It truly does...

With your strong fighting skills... Flamex is bound too be at a loss if you join me...

I-I just... I dont know how too put this... Just stick with Flamex okay...? Your skills are great... but you tend too not follow my trademarks well enough...

Just stick with Flamex... I know... I barely make my appearence... but that is for a reason...

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Rose said...

Lachlann,

Impressive? You really think so? Well, thanks. Of course, I have almost no clue what it is you think is so impressive. Care to elaborate?

-Rose

Lachlann said...

I will... some time... right now... I am on a bussy note... I will once I have the time okay...?


The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Unknown said...

So... there are people joinin gthe Rebellion as well as Flamex...? I am fine with that I guess, I am not saying Lachlann, that its a bad thing, its actualy a good thing but...

you werent a part of flamex too begin with.

So I can't make those choices up for you now cant I?

Fly on... Fly free...

Fang Goth

Lachlann said...

no... you cant now cant you Fang... I think not...


The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Rose said...

Uh-huh......

I'm slightly confused, for some reason...

-Rose

Avion said...

im joinging u for now on.. dont powers? i jhave black crow wings and turn into a wolf with wings. but there is one more but luckily it hasnt happend in a while

Lachlann said...

I um... just updated this post... It lists my inner strengths if you want too know what I am capable of...


The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Avion said...

k just wanted to let u no

Micheal said...

Hey dude...

I'm not really NEW to this stuff but u know.....

oh nvrm

Lachlann said...

Micheal, so what did you want to say again...? I am wanting too know...

...if you dont want too... thats fine also...

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

X said...

oh dont listen to micheal or watevr his name is!

he keeps claiming to be my brother!

so weird!

well im a gogo!

BYE!
hahaha!!

~X

Lachlann said...

He is...? Well... then dont show up here again unless its important...


The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Rose said...

Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I'm still very interested to know what it is you found impressive.

Was it the blog entry you commented on? One of my other blogs? Or was it my use of Xoe in the comments?